Management of Innovation, Sustainability, & Technology
Program Timeline: Enrolled students take a total of ten courses in a single cohort for one year; four courses in Fall and Spring semesters, plus two capstone courses during the Summer semester.
- Leadership, Organizations, and Communications (Fall)
- Managerial Finance and Accounting Statements (Fall)
- Quantitative Tools for Management (Fall)
- Spatial Analytics (Fall)
- Technology-enabled Service (Spring)
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Strategic Stakeholder Relationships (Spring)
- Project, Program, and Operations Management (Spring)
- Law, Policy, and Risk Management (Spring)
- Integrative Project and Case Studies in Sustainability (Summer)
- Strategy: Regional and Global Perspectives (Summer)
MM Course Descriptions & Tentative Schedule for 2018/19 (download pdf).