Management of Innovation, Sustainability, & Technology
Program Timeline: Enrolled students take a total of ten courses in a single cohort for one year: five courses in Fall semester, four courses in Spring semester, and an integrative capstone experience during the Summer semester.
- Leadership, Organizations, and Communications (Fall)
- Quantitative Tools for Management (Fall)
- Technology-enabled Service (Fall)
- Spatial Analytics (Fall)
- Strategy: Regional and Global Perspectives (Fall)
- Managerial Finance and Accounting Statements (Spring)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Spring)
- Project and Operations Management (Spring)
- Law, Policy, and Risk Management (Spring)
- Integrative Capstone Project (Summer)
MM Course Descriptions & Tentative Schedule for 2019/20 (download pdf).