- Academic History: List of all college or university-level institutions you have attended or are currently attending: Institution, Degree, Dates Attended
- Transcript: Upload a scanned copy or digital facsimile of your transcript from this institution. You may upload those pages now as a single- or multi-page PDF, or each page as a JPEG or TIFF image file. Your scanned document may be large and may take several minutes to upload depending upon the speed of your connection.
- Statement of Purpose: Describe how earning a Master of Management (MM) degree from UC Merced will forward your professional career aspirations. Discuss any challenges and benefits that you anticipate from the MM program’s emphasis on student collaboration and teamwork. Aso explain why you are specifically interested in studying the Management of Innovation, Sustainability and Technology (MIST), and any other information that may help reviewers understand your academic goals.
- Personal History: Describe aspects of your personal background, accomplishments, or achievements that make you experientially qualified for admission to the Master of Management (MM) program at UC Merced. Explain how your educational, familial, cultural, economic, and social experiences, challenges, or opportunities have influenced your professional career aspirations and academic goals. Please also address how you might contribute to social or cultural diversity at UC Merced, and how earning a MM degree might help you to serve the common good, including underserved or disadvantaged populations if applicable.
- Resume/CV: A resume or CV is required for the Masters in Management Professional Degree program
- Tests: Applicants to the Master of Management Professional Degree Program are not required to submit GRE or GMAT scores
- TOEFL: International applicants whose preparatory education was in a language other than English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS exam results. TOEFL is required if the candidate's highest undergraduate/graduate degree was obtained from a country where English is not the official langauge. The minimum accepted TOEFL is 550 on the paper test or 80 on the TOEFL iBT (internet-Based Testing). For the IELTS, the minimum accepted score is 7.
- Recommendations: Submit 3 letters of recommendation. Your recommenders are asked to give their personal impressions of your intellectual ability, your aptitude in research or professional skills, your character, and the quality of your previous work and potential for future productive scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 15
Notification of Acceptance: April 1