Visit the Graduate Division website for complete admissions & application information.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year accredited college or university
- Undergraduate academic record that satisfies the standards established by the Graduate Division, UC Merced
- Prior business degree is not required
- Submit official GMAT or GRE scores
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL if the candidate's highest undergraduate/graduate degree was obtained from a country where English is not the official langauge; a skype interview will be required for international applicants. The minimum requirments for TOEFL is 550 on the paper test or 80 on the TOEFL iBT (internet-Based Testing); for the IELTS it is a score of at least 7. Click here for more information on international applications.
Deadline: The regular schedule for applications will be for admission in Fall semester. However, in the case that a prospective student has demonstrable communication and commitment from a faculty sponsor, the MCS faculty sponsor may accept students off-cycle for admission in Spring semester with the approval of the MIST GG Chair. Application materials must be submitted by January 15, 2019 - submit documents here.
Decision notification date: Applications will be reviewed and final admission decision will be made in early Spring.
The MIST program has multiple means of supporting graduate students. During the academic year, students may serve as teaching assistants (TAs) for undergraduate or MAster of Management courses; TAships provide a full stipend and complete tuition waiver. In addition, students may also be supported as a Graduate Student Researchers on a faculty member’s research grant. Fellowships may also be available.
Please send questions to: email@example.com